Saturday, June 10, 2006

BEWARE!!! Don't read if you are not into teeny booper, korean pop-crazy shit!

I had a pretty interesting dream last night. It's a Shinhwa dream, specifically a Wannie and Jinne dream (don't ask me why fans always likes to call their male idols by embarrassing, sissy nicknames. I have no idea. I just go with the flow). Been quite a while since I dreamt of the boys. Haha.

So in my dream, I was at this place, not sure where, and the boys were there. So I saw them, and really wanted to talk to Wannie, because he's my absolute favourite from Shinhwa. But somehow, I ended up talking to Jinnie, who seemed quite aloof and uninterested. So I ended the conversation and walked away. In case, anyone is interested, in my dream, I talked to him in English, and he replied in slow, curt English, which is kind of how I imagined he would, so maybe it's projected in my dream, or something.

Anyway, after I walked back to my friends, someone from his crew came over with a note from him, apologising if he offended me. WOOOOO!!! Haha, after that, we kinda kept up with an email correspondence.

So as dreams does, time fast forward, and one day, when I got home. My parents told me that someone bought an old phone of mine lying around the house for a large amount of money. And just as I was wondering who the nut is, Jinnie came up to me, holding my old phone with a fantastic smile on his face, and asked me to be his girlfriend. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

End of dream.

Awwwww.... I know it's kinda weird. But dreams are hard to describe. It's quite a nice dream, eh? But weird, I like Wannie more, even though there was a period of time when I was nuts for Jinnie. Guess the feeling still lingers. Keke.