Sunday, August 06, 2006

We'll Never Know

Everyone look! New link to a blog! Please welcome AMANDA!!! She happens to be the girlfriend of one of the most irritating person I know, the LAO BENG, whose link is now updated to his new blog. Dude changes his blog add like a girl changes her lip gloss brand leh. Quite irritating hor. But Amanda is nice and friendly, so please be nice to her.

Sigh, I am talking like someone actually reads my blog, but I know there are almost none. So who am I really talking to? Go figure. Muahaahahah!!!

Anyway, new song. This song reflects my current thoughts about someone. Yes, I am having such problems again. When will I be totally rid of such feelings and troubles? It's getting irritating and mundane. I wish I can be like Naraku, eject his heart out of his body or something to get rid of the emotions that are crippling to him.

Well, this song is kinda like something that the very gao cheong part of me is telling the very humchee part of me (crude way to put it, but it's like the most apt way I can describe). And also kinda like the song I want the source of my troubles to listen to, understand how I feel, and give me an answer.

To be honest, I am frightened by the possible consequences that my decision can lead to. My life now, although is still not what I expect it to be, has kinda reached a semblance of what I want. I am happy with it the way it is now. Just one tiny change, and everything may be tilted again. I don't think I want that. But I want to try. But I am still scared. It's back and forth, back and forth. I seriously don't know what to do.

Don't bother giving me advice. I've heard it all, and I am still struggling. It's just something that I have to work out for myself. I just wish it can be easier.