Saturday, August 19, 2006

My friend, FK, commented today that I never update my blog. Waaaah, got people want to read my blog wor! So happy, so happy! So here I am!

Well, been busy for the past week or so working, meeting up with friends and posting at this anime forum. I never knew how additive posting at a forum can be. The members there are mostly in their teens, and way younger than me, but it's so fun talking to them. And I get to discuss anime with people who are anime nuts.

In fact, I am so hooked on it that I applied for an assistant position to help out the moderators. My main job is to welcome newcomers to the forum. It's kinda tedious but fun. They even have credits for people who have done their job well. Hehheh. It's also a good way of spending my time online. There are just so many times that I can surf www.bored.com, you know.

I am in a good mood today. Went to The Balcony with my Pink Army to celebrate CY's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JIA LIAO BEE!!! And we had fun! It's just so nice to be out with the group. I tested everybody's cocktails although I hate to drink, and they actually tasted pretty good, except for FK's which tasted weird and Wyn's, which tasted salty. I ordered a nice peachy mocktail for myself, named Virgin Peach Margarita. Keke. We gave it a Chinese name, mi tao chu nu. Muahaha. Obscene.

Well, all in all, just a simple, yet awesome chilling out session with my oldest and bestest friends. <3 Keke. So mushy! But it's a fact that I love my Pink Army lar! Heehee. They are the ones who stood by me all these years, making me laugh, crying with me, and understand me so well, that I can trust them regardless. They are simply irreplaceable. Hmmm, I think I'm drunk already. Muahahaaha.

And it also seems like my decision to retain my current lifestyle have yielded some insights about me, to me, which is a really good thing. I guess I am really not mature (the horror!!! I am actually admitting that I am childish!!! Buy 4D, Toto, Big Sweep!!!!) enough to be involved in a relationship right now. I accept that, and I am glad that I am able to see it before I make any mistakes and end up hurting people.

I think I am still a loser looking for perfect love and fairytales. Any relationship that I embark on right now, will only be destroyed in a matter of moments because it will be picked to death by me. I know I have this problem, but I can't seem to shake it, so I have to learn to overcome it before I can be ready for a relationship.

A relationship takes a lot of hard work, commitment and sacrifice. I am pretty sure that I won't be able to deliver, so until I can sort that out, it's resident of Singleville for me. I don't want to stay here forever, but I kinda like it here for now, so I am staying put. And the thing is, I am feeling really alright about it, so it's really okay.

Phew! This is a long post. Keke. Wouldn't count on a following post anytime soon. Hope you suckers out there enjoyed this one. =P