Saturday, September 09, 2006

SHINHWA IS HERE!!!

Alright! Finally done packing for the BBQ overnighter tomorrow at Mini-tyrant's house. Woopie! It took me quite a while because I have to pack my clothes for the Shinhwa concert on Sunday, and I really have no idea what I want to wear.

I should really just go in t-shirt and jeans like I do for all the concerts that I've been to. But come on! It's SHINHWA!!! The band I've been waiting for since November 2004!!! I gotta make it special! Like I do for my Christmases with Pink Army. Hell I don't even dress up for my birthday, but Pink Army and apparently Shinhwa are important for me to want to dressy up a little. ^_^

Ahhh, satisfaction! Now I can finally yak about my favourite Korean band in the whole wide UNIVERSE, SHINHWA!!!! Woot!!!

They are here! My goodness. I was so excited. My dear, dear friends, Wan Ting, Pei Sze and See Tien went with me to the airport to catch a glimpse of them. THANK YOU AGAIN!

So we were there, and the three of them knew that I was dying to get to Terminal 1, haha. I was so excited that I think my behaviour was a bit strange. I just kept thinking that I will be seeing them live for the first time.

Of course, the rational, sensible part of me is screaming "WHAT THE HELL, THIS IS SO DUMB!!!" But the part that has always wanted to see them in the flesh, had already won the battle.

We waited for quite a while, just yakking nonsense and basically talking about some of the other fans behind their backs. Yeah, I am mean.

Although I have fallen into the pit of being a fangirl, I still maintain a no-screaming, no jumping, no pushing, no-mad-girl-like behaviour principle. I am, after all, just there because I want to see Shinhwa, not because I want to push some poor kid standing behind me, so that I can scream and shout at them. People who behave like that gets on my nerves, so I talk about them.

But I have to say, Shinhwa fans are definitely well-mannered. There was not much pushing and shoving, like some other fans in Singapore that I know. -_- And the screaming and shouting was quite bearable. Or maybe I was just too enamoured with the five males walking out of the arrival hall.

They are definitely here. I saw Junjin first. He's tall, very tall. Taller than the rest. I never noticed that about him. Nice glasses. The girls all say that he's the best looking one. Hehheh. But he looked really unfriendly. Like the whole world owes him money. Ahh well, I would probably do the same thing too. I think he's just scared of all the screaming girls.

Next two people that I saw were Andy and Hyesung. My eyes had to move quickly to take in everything because I only had like 20 seconds to see them? They were walking really fast. I think they are scared of all the screaming girls. =P

Andy is really cute in real life, I expected that. But he's way better looking than I ever imagined. And Hyesung. Ahha, the first thing that came to my mind was, he looks like a Prince! All white. The girls say that he's short, and very, very fair. I don't know if that's good or bad to them, but I think he's very, very handsome.

And then, him! The exact milli-second when my eyes fell on Dongwan, I think I really stopped breathing. I am not kidding, you know. When you see someone that you've idolised for so long, you will really hold your breath. I love Shinhwa as a group, but Dongwan has always been my favourite. I think he attracted me from day 1, and subsequently held my interest with his singing and his seemingly wonderful personality.

He's Dongwan!!! He's here!!! Lalalalala!!! He's wearing this army-green top, and panda-sunglasses. Arrgh, he's just so good-looking, damn freaking good-looking! And he actually waved at the fans and smiled a little. I could go on and on about him, but I won't. *FANGIRL MOMENT ALERT* Saranghaeyo, Dongwan-oppa! =P

I did not get to see Minwoo (probably because I was too busy ogling at Dongwan) and Eric who will be arriving later today, but I think it's okay. I will get to see them at the concert.

Although it's a long trip to the airport, with a rather long wait after that, and only a short glimpse of them, I think it's worth it. I am not someone who can hold an interest in any band, or any celebrities for that matter, for long. But Shinhwa somehow has the magical ability to make me like them for so long, so they deserve the highest respect (and ticket price) any fan can pay. I am looking forward to the concert on Sunday!

I better stop here, this has been going on long enough. SHINHWA!!! ^_^