Thursday, August 31, 2006

Laugh All You Want At The Piece Of Shit That Is My Life

Well, I don't even know how to start writing. For the past few days, I've been troubled by the same issue that I was troubled by before. I think maybe I really have some kind of weird fate with this guy. Look back a couple of posts if you want to know who I am talking.

The thing is, I keep having all these mixed feelings about him. I want him to be a friend. I like him, I like him not, I only have a crush on him, oh no, I do like him. It's just very difficult to get a clear grasp on things. And the thing is it's been going on for a while now, this constant alternating of feelings, and it doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon.

It's just so confusing, and it's making me miserable. And now whenever I see him, I get all tensed up, weird, and not knowing what to say. I have this thing that if something makes me miserable or uncomfortable, I will put up all these barriers to protect myself, even if I really like that person.

Life really sucks now, doesn't it?