Friday, September 08, 2006

SHINHWA IS HERE TONIGHT!!!

AHHHHHH, SHINHWA IS ARRIVING TONIGHT!!! ANDY!!!! DONGWAN!!!! ERIC!!!! HYESUNG!!!! JUNJIN!!!! MINWOO!!! HERE IN SINGAPORE!!!! TWO YEARS OF WAITING!!!! ENDS TONIGHT!!!

Ahha, I am such a fangirl *dances and screams like a mad fan* Technically, it's only about a year. I remember starting to like them in November 2004. Ahha, I don't care, I am telling people it's two years!!!

Well, how much I love them? I am going to the airport for their arrival, that's how much. I am a lazy bum, but for me to want to get off my lazy, sorry arse to go airport just to catch A GLIMPSE of them is pretty much, eh? ^_^

Excited, excited! Okay, here's a wishlist of songs that I hope they will sing.
1) Liar, my absolute favourite song from Shinhwa. They BETTER SING.
2) Yorbyong, ahhh, the song that got me hooked on them.
3) Angel, Gou Gou's favourite song! Ahha.
4) Lost In Love
5) Deep Sorrow
6) Hue
7) Midnight Girl
8) Gihoe
9) Chuniyoohun

Ahha, I lost track already. As long as they sing the first 5, I am happy enough, even though I have so many favourites! Ahhah.