Monday, March 24, 2008

Slave Of Corporate Fitness!

I finally done the crazy and signed up for a one-year fitness package at Amore.

After contemplating FOREVER to try out yoga and pilates, I am finally going to do it! Actually I probably wouldn't have done it by myself, if not for Sze and Tien, who also signed up for the same package. It is always about the company.

Sold my life to a full year of corporate fitness! DUH! Hopefully, I will be able to stick to the classes.

The good thing is we can join any classes that we want, and there is actually quite a good variety of different classes apart from yoga and pilates. There is even belly dancing, which Sze say she wants to try out.

Baaah! No shaking of belly! NO NO NO!

But I do want to try out their kickboxing sometime, maybe after I get tired of yoga and pilates. Woopie! Fitness, here I come (hopefully)~~~