Sunday, March 16, 2008

St James Weekend

Had a much-too-fun weekend clubbing at St James' Boiler Room on both Friday and Saturday. Friday was actually a planned thing with my Pinkies, while Saturday was impromptu with HJ and her friends. I actually did not want to go on Saturday, but boredom won out. And I had lots of fun both nights.

Here are some of the pictures from Friday. Saturday ones coming soon. =P


Me and Tien.


Why are they pulling Nie's hair?


A guy from the next table that HJ got to take pictures with us.


Such good friends I have. Saboed me to go on stage! And that is my fellow 30-seconds-of-fame. HJ thinks he's cute!


Ahhh!!! The hideous wig!


And the big question is... "Do you know how to blow?" ;P


I sure do!


All together now!


Anything to prolong our 30 seconds of fame!


Yes! PS really loves me! LOL!


A bunch of crazy girls! =D