Thursday, March 06, 2008

Again! The Shoes!

Finally finished unpacking my luggage from my US and Tokyo trip today! I know it's been MONTHS, but I sort of started unpacking, and just never completed the job.

Ahhh, feel so accomplished!

Anyway, I think I have officially gone crazy! Because I actually Googled the Summit website and found pictures of the shoes I bought! Bahahaha! So here's a more in-depth look at my new shoes!


This is the first pair I wanted to buy. I was looking for a pair of black closed-toed heels. And I really like the red detailing. So this is really perfect. Might become a favourite wor.


This pair hurts my feet! At first I kept hesitating, but I wanted a pair of flats. So I got the sales assistant to help me expand it. It felt okay at first, but now I think it is still really very uncomfortable. Mima said could be because I have such grotesquely fat feet. -_-


Hehheh, so sweet and so not me, right?? Actually Huijun wanted this pair first, but no size. I wore it and felt so girly that I had to get it. Ribbon cute wor!


This pair is definitely for formal wear and work. Very officey and very comfortable. At least my soles are not that far away from the ground.

And because I cannot find the picture of one pair, I decided to take my own!

Okay! I know it's not PROFESSIONAL! But best available already, okay? And this one also another favourite! I like shoes with thick wooden heels. Feels more steady on the ground, so I won't fall to my death so easily.

Hehheh, and to carry on the craze, here are the shoes I tried, but did not buy.












Wahahahah, apparently like what Junie said, I really tried more than 10 pairs of shoes! And these are not all, some I cannot find the pictures, so decided to just forget it since I did not buy. Really a lot! LOL!

PS: And yes, I really wanted to buy a pair of bluish-cyanish-turquoish coloured shoes, but couldn't find one. Either no size, too uncomfortable, or Junie say TOO GIRLISH FOR ME! Boohoohoo!