Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Pinkies!

It came as a realisation to me, while I was drinking a late night Yakult, that I am slowly not feeling some of the hurt and misery I have been feeling for the past few months.

Read SOME.

And read SLOWLY.

I don't think I am there yet, but for a while in a long time, I am feeling quite happy about being me again. And I am actually excited over things other than meeting Mr Rainbow and talking to him.

I think it's great progress.

Although I am not sure when exactly I will get over Mr Rainbow for good, at least I am slowly trudging my way there. It's really the hardest and longest time I ever had in getting over a guy. Usually it was just *click* and done!

But oh well, at least I am not standing still and slowly moving along. And I have my dearest friends, especially my Pinkies, to thank. They never stop being a listening ear, a crying shoulder and the best support pillars that any girl can have.

One call to them and we are out somewhere pigging out and giggling ourselves silly doing nonsensical things. Sometimes it's not just being able to listen to you. Sometimes it's just being there, acting like fools with you and laughing with you instead of being afraid of looking stupid.

And the amazing thing is that some of them are also having emotional baggage of their own, but they never fail to stop and entertain me when I just feel like shit. I guess this is simply just unadulterated friendship in its purest form.

Hehheh. This is getting mushy and hence I should stop. Okay, but I love my Pinkies lar! Enough said!

=P