Wednesday, March 05, 2008

消费! 消费! 疯狂消费!

Today was definitely one of the most fruitful and enjoyable day I had in a while!

I went shopping! For shoes!

Me, Huijun and Junie, the three very free ones, decided to head over to JB for a day of 疯狂消费 (crazy shopping) and eating ourselves silly, amid countless warnings of the terrible jam and advices to be extremely careful.

We met up early at about 9.30 and headed off on the Causeway Link. First time I actually took this service to Malaysia, and it's actually not bad at all. Much cheaper than the usual bus 170. The short journey there took longer than usual as there was a jam due to the tightened security at the customs.

And then we were in JB! Yeah!

Being the karaoke-crazies that we were, we went for the two hour K-Lunch at the Neway Karaoke Box. And it is so much cheaper than the K Lunch here (which I am seldom able to wake up in time for). I think we spent about RM19 each, which is slightly lesser than SGD9.50??!!?? Gosh, cheap!

After our singing session, the madness begins.

We did some cold runs, where we look at a few shops, looked at some stuffs but did not buy anything. But the moment we stepped into Summit, we started trying shoes like there was no tomorrow. They were having discounts up to 50% off on A LOT of nice shoes, and we just kept trying and trying.

I think this is the first time ever I was so excited about buying shoes. I just kept trying them; I think I tried at least 10 pairs of shoes. But not all of them fit and I had to curb myself from buying the really pretty but uncomfortable ones. And HERE'S MY TRIUMPH OF THE DAY:


Shoes! Oh glo-ri-ous shoes! Haha!

We really bought a lot of shoes! I think between the three of us, we bought like 15 pairs of shoes, of which, the above five pairs are mine. Hehheh. They are really cheap though, I think in total I spent only about SGD85 on the shoes. Again, CHEAP!

Anyway, after the exciting 1.5 hours we spent in Summit, we went over to a couple of other shops where I bought a top and some makeup. But everything just pales in comparison to my new shoes! I lub my new shoes deep! That is until they kill my feet. But let's look at them again!


Look! Look! How lovely they are. There's actually a purple and a brown pair of shoes in there that are masquerading as black ones. Hehheh! Guess which ones!

Haha! After that we went to Kim Gary, another favourite restaurant of ours, for dinner and did a little more walking around before we decided to call it a day at around eight plus. And we had Mr Bean's soya ice-cream at Kranji MRT station before heading home. I think we looked kinda funny, three very tired girls sitting around eating ice-cream, with stoned looks.

Ahhh, I am so contented with my purchases! And here's a triumphant me with all my bags!


I am not the worst hor! Huijun had so many more bags than me! Here's the proof!


LOL!

Disclaimer A: A certain picture had undergone special mosaic treatment due to the unsightly display of FAT ARMS. Thank you.

Disclaimer B: Pictures are not of clear quality to the lack of proper photography equipment and the excited nature of photographer at point of photography. Thank you.