Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Randomised Post

It has been a while, hasn't it?

And it would have been a while more if not for the server maintanence of WOKF! Haha! Yeap, still addicted to the game. It probably should win an award or something for being the most interesting game to a person who never exercises any form of discipline towards anything.

My dearest CY is leaving for the States soon. I am going to miss her much much much! CY!!! WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT YOU? She has never been far from me, and is always just a phone call away when I needed a friend. She is the voice of reason to the irrational baby in me, the eternal supporter to my crazy ideas, and the best tissue paper when a girl just simply needs one.

Actually all my Pinkies are like that lar, just that CY is leaving on a jet plane~~~ So give her the honours. Haha. Must put disclaimer for fear of my safety.

Okay, I am simply getting sick of the songs on my blog. Time for change! No more Stop and Stare~~~