Friday, August 08, 2008

Rackless Abandon

Stopped playing my game tonight long enough to catch up on some blogs and facebook. It's been entirely too long since I last checked my email too! 71 mails in my hotmail! Gosh, am I really addicted to the game? I kept thinking to myself that I would be able to stop if I really want to. Let's just hope that when the time comes, I really can.

Okay, in a rare moment of narcissim (RARE? MY ARSE ARH RARE!), and to make my blog slightly more interesting, I shall blog about the dress I bought today (GASP! SHE BOUGHT A DRESS?) Yes, I bought a dress, and have been consistently buying dresses for the past couple of months. It's kinda like I am trying to make up for my entire life of not wearing dresses by overloading on them now. Not sure if it's a good or a bad thing.

Anyway, I have been rewatching the season 1 episodes of Ugly Betty recently, when I am not playing the game, of course. I just love the show, it's so sassy and bitchy. Will anyone judge me if I say that my favourite characters are Mark and Amanda? They are so outrageously self-centred that I just cannot help but love them.

Anyway, the first time round I watch it, I totally love the red halter dress that Alexis was wearing when she "came out" of her surgery. And watching it a second time really made me feel like owning a similar dress. For visual imprint, please see below...


WAAAAH! So pweeeeeeetaaaaaay arh!!!

Andway, so while I was out today, I saw this red halter dress which is kinda similar, and just thought "what the hell, buy first talk later!" And in the spirit of not being too self-conscious, I reveal to you, yours truly in a red halter dress~~~

TADAH!!!

Yeah, it's kinda similar but also not really. But then I don't really have the rack to carry off an exact same kind of dress, so have to cover up the area with ruffles. Does add a little somsa somsa to, erm, whatever I have, eh? Kekeke.

I know, I know, some people must be thinking what the hell is she thinking to compare herself to an actress? And for the record, I am not even trying to look like her. She is farking Rebecca Romjin for heaven's sake, who just so happen to be one of the most beautiful actresses in my opinion. I am simply just drawing inspiration from someone I really admire.

Although, I am not sure if I will really actually wear the dress. It's kinda not something I can just wear out for shopping. Siao boh. Wear like that go shopping. But oh well, it IS a very inexpensive dress. Suffice to say, even if I never wear it, I probably won't feel too bad about it. ^_~