Monday, December 08, 2008

The First Weekend Of December! Jingle Bells Coming!

Hohoho, finally got the photos in the previous post fixed! I am really so lazy. Actually did not post for a week! Hehheh. Okok, so I know that I still have the part two of the last weekend to post. Eyyyy, but lazy lar. LOL.

Anyway, how was everyone's long weekend? Did not get to meet my Pinkies this week because everyone was kinda busy except for me! Boo! But I managed to catch a late movie on Friday night. It was a horror movie called Kilometro 31 or something. Mexican horror movie. Quite interesting, but as horrors goes, end up trying to tie loose ends without much explanations.

Saturday was stay-home-and-lazy-around day. In between naps, reading, and net surfing, I pretty much had a relaxing day. The day also ended early when I simply dozed off at around 10 plus? 11 plus? I had no idea. I must be really, really tired out from the week because my friend messaged me and asked if I wanted to meet up for drinks twice, and I din't even reply. SORRY LAR! Next time, k?

Anyway, Sunday was the real fun day!

Cousin Jen messaged me in the afternoon and asked if I can collect my stuffs from her. I had so many things with her, spree clothes, clothes I bought from her blogshop collection and a bag she bought for me. So I thought I could go to her place and hang out for a bit. It's been ages since we last did that.

So we met up at West Mall first to get our eyebrows plucked, had a simple lunch and headed over to her place. She just got her new stock for her blogshop and I spent the afternoon trying out a lot of new clothes, with a final damage of two new dresses and a top. Which is on top of the two dresses and another top I bought from her previously. Oh noes! Sibei hiao!

Then while we were happily chatting, Supootman who I was meeting with some other friends for drinks, messaged me and ask if I can meet him earlier since he will be in town rather early. So I did a mad dash home, showered, wore one of my new dress (quite slutty de wor), and rushed down to Orchard to meet him. We walked around and I had Subway for a light dinner, before we headed over to Alley Bar.

The place is so nice! With the Christmas decor and the dim, cosy ambiance, it's like right out of those chick flicks that I love so much. Too bad I wasn't there with a more hum sum guy. HAHA!

Anyway, the rest came over around an hour later and we had a great time chit chatting, catching up and watching Supootman's antics after a few rounds of vodka. After that, we headed over to Dragonfly (where else? ;]).

Surprisingly, the place was not that crowded although it took us a while to get a table which we had to share with a group of people who earlier on rejected us when we asked to share their table. Weird. Can share just share mah, why we ask cannot share, then the staff ask they say ok? Sometimes I feel as if these club staff really have some sort of odd power or something. Hmmm...

Anyway, the rest of the night was spent crapping, people watching, people suaning, and alcohol glupping. A fun night!

But when we wanted to go off for supper, we realised that it was raining heavily outside. So my friend decided to call it a night and went off with his girlfriend, while Supootman and I decided to go for breakfast at MacDonald's.

But but but... We ended up sitting outside Vivocity airing our feet because it was raining so heavily that we couldn't get over to Harbourfront, and our feet got wet just trying to get to Vivocity. Haha, we looked so ridiculous, sitting there with our feet out in the open.

After the rain stopped, we quickly grabbed something to eat and went home because I was already half asleep by then. It was freaking 7 am already loh! LOL!

Anyway, here are some pictures to mark the night! I think I should really start bringing my cammie out wor. Take peektures, take peektures! Kekeke.









Okay! That's all for this weekend! Until the next! LOL.

PS: Finally succumbed and decided to read the Shopaholic books. Came highly recommended by Cousin Jen.

PSS: Shall TRY to spend the afternoon organising the side bar of my blog. Note the word TRY.

PSSS: NO NOES! END OF LONG WEEKEND! TUESDAY COMING~~~ ARRGH!!!