Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blog Blog Blog

Okay, been bombarded with "why you never blog?" questions here and there.

Please people, I am a busy publishing production assistant with a lot of data entry, corrections transferring and manuscript checking to do at work, okay? At the end of the day, when I reach home, do I still want to be staring at a monitor with a lot of words?

Nooooo.

I only want to look at moving images less my brain forget what 3D visuals actually looks like.

=[

Work is getting tedious. I want a holiday. Blah!

Pretty mundane talk I know. But how do you expect me to be deep and profound when I am facing medical, scientific and philosophical articles day long? It's stuffs like that reminds me what I know is just a drop in a shallow pond. When people are talking about cures for cancer, I can't possibly be ranting about my ever increasing love for Rihanna and Justin Timberlake, right?

-yawn-

Nap time.

Bleh.

PS: Now you buggers, stop complaining that I never blog! ^______^