Monday, October 13, 2008

Baaaah!

Hair's getting too long, fringe's getting unbearably so as well. Really want to get a haircut. But not sure if I want to go for a super short fringe, which most people say is too daring a style for me to pull off, or just get a trim. Long hair can be inexplicably boring at times. Not really someone who can get creative with my hairstyles, except maybe just a ponytail from time to time.

Sigh...

Even deciding a hairstyle takes me so long. Whatever has happened to the girl who just do whatever she wants and pisses into the wind? Okay, so I don't really piss into the wind, but I am not the kind to be so ninny winny about things. It's starting to get on my nerves.

Bah-hum-bah!

Sometimes I really feel like slapping myself. Wake up wake up wake up!

Boo.

Bad day. Lousy mood. Terrible blog entry.

I WANT A BREAK!

NOW!

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

"Sometimes it's just difficult for me to show that I care. Simply because I am not sure if I do."