Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oasys

After years of wearing monthly disposables, I decided that I do not want to put up with the dryness anymore and to change to something a little more comfortable. So I did a little bit of asking around and my friend recommended me...

THIS!

Acuvue Oasys bi-monthly lenses.

OMG! This is so comfortable I can just die right now from the pure pleasure of wearing this all day long. It really feels like I am not wearing any lenses at all. And I can really wear this the entire day and not feel my eyes getting strained or dry, problems I had with my previous monthly disposables regardless of whichever brand I try.

Strongly recommended to vain people like me, who has to stare at a monitor for hours on end, but finds wearing nerdy glasses ABSOLUTELY UNBEARABLE! It's just perfect!

Ahhh, I DON'T deserve such comfort!