Monday, September 15, 2008

Half-Hearted Ramblings

As Yoniko kept reminding me, my blog seem to be stuck in limbo, specifically my first day of work. Wahahaha, tired lar!

I cannot believe how difficult it is to adjust to waking early. It is like fighting a battle just to peel open my eyes. But I am glad to say that two weeks down the road now, I am almost used to it.

Work is okay, I guess. It is kinda not what I expected, but I am just getting the hang of it. So maybe more time is needed for me to actually have a proper opinion? *shrugs* I think I am starting to feel this indifference about my job, just go, finish my tasks, and come home. Although I am really getting used to the environment and my own little desk in the middle of Silence Ville, so called because there are only 4 people in my column, including me, and NONE OF US REALLY TALK TO EACH OTHER! AT ALL!

*eerie ghostly music*

Oh well, the office itself has a quiet atmosphere, so maybe it's not that weird. But I see people from other columns talking to each other from time to time. But mine doesn't! It's just so peculiar.

Sigh. A talkative girl in the middle of Silence Ville. Sadness~~~

Okay, forgive the half-hearted entry, but I am going to end off here. Not really in a blogging mood. I think I caught a flu bug from someone somewhere. Arrgh! I hate flu. As I am typing this entry right now, I actually have a tissue stuck in my nose, and my eyes are tearing loh! TMD! So gang kor!

Sigh... I HATE FLU!