Monday, September 01, 2008

My First Day!

I am soooooooo sleepy!!! Wonder when I will get used waking up at 6.30 am every morning. Think I better sleep earlier tonight.

Today was okay. Went through orientation and had the first day of the training. There are altogether eight days of training, and two days of what the schedule paper put down as "shadowing". Sounds like some training programme of some ninja academy.

As today is the first day, I was busy being a noob and so didn't had much time to form any opinions. But I think I really like the environment. And I have my first work desk complete with a pc and a PERSONAL CABINET! Wahaaha. A by-product of working part-time jobs where we don't get our own cabinets. I even have my personal wastepaper basket. Heehee. I sound so noob right? But I feel that one should never take any of the things that one's company allocates for granted, esp. when the next one might just give you a pen and NOTHING ELSE.

Okay, I am really sleepy. Shall update more tomorrow. IF!

Good night!