Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Give Me What I Wish For...

I suppose I have to do a proper update sometime. But been trying so hard to get a balance of work, meeting up with friends and the other stuffs that I like to do that blogging just seem to be pushed into a sorely neglected corner.

Anyway, something is happening in my life right now that could possibly mean a long-awaited dream come true. I don't really want to talk about it in details yet because everything is still so uncertain, so undecided. But I am going to try my best to grab hold of this chance given to me.

Although in the process I may have to let certain people down and give up certain things. But I know that it will be worth it. =]

Alright, time to go home! YES! I am at the office! Heehee. And just to show that I am Queen of the World, here's a super chio picture of moi (in my own very not humble, sibei haolian opinion) and my sidekicks. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!


Who needs to be pretty in real life when I can bluff people with pictures like this?