Sunday, September 28, 2008

Week Past

One thing I like about working is that since I have to wake up damn early everyday now, I can just get an extra two or three hours of sleep on weekends, wake up earlier and still feel thoroughly refreshed! Which means that my weekends feels longer now and I can get more things done! Not that I do much of anything around the house, but I can do "extra" stuffs like blogging at 10 am in the morning! ^_____^

A bit of update of my past week since I am waiting for my sleepyhead friend to get enough of his BEAUTY SLEEP and call me to let me know what time to meet for lunch and F1! Heehee! Yaay! F1! So excited about it!

Anyway, I made new glasses! Mima hates my old ones and insists that I made a new dorky one befitting of the nerdy employee of a publishing company that I am. She says my old ones makes me looks like an old granny. I don't know, I really like my old glasses. THEY ARE LULU GUINNESS OKAY? DAMN EXPENSIVE OKAY? Anyway, be the judge, which one is better?




Which one looks better?


Irrelevant picture, but my new specs is Esprit leh! Not as expensive as Lulu Guinness, but still sorta BRANDED hor!


I am an alien~~~ Peet peet poot poot peet poot poot peet!

Haha! Another irrelevant picture, for I am Miss Out-Of-Point No. 2 as coined by my fellow newbies at work! Hehheh. Anyway, took this when I was having my eye exam for the glasses. Had to take this real sip-siply because the optician stepped away from the room for a while and I had no idea when he was coming back. Ahhhhh, the heart-racing and the thrill of it~~~ Hahahaha!

Okay, enough about the eyewear. I am so obsessed with specs and contact lenses nowadays. Hehheh, don't ask me why. I also don't know~~~~ -_-

Anyway, I went for my first dinner and chillout session with my fellow newbies last Thursday evening. We sorta said we wanted to go somewhere nice when we get our first pay, and one of us recommended this place just opposite our office called Blu Jazz. It's really nice!


Their seafood combo and mango yogurt smoothie. Yum!


Beer menu, taken for the perusal for my "alcoholic" friends. Beer's quite okayly priced here. PS say so. Want to drag my Pinkies here one of these days.

Only took two pictures because my fellow newbies asked if I am a camwhore while I was taking them. I immediately exclaim "NO!" before keeping my phone. LOL! I am not, I am NOT!

Okay, I guess that's about it for my week. It flew by rather quickly and I was in a light-hearted and happy mood for most of it thanks to the opportunity that presented itself to me during the week. It's been a while since I felt so carefree and cheerful and I really missed and enjoyed feeling this way. I really hope it lasts. ^_^

Alright, I am off to get ready for F1! Vroooooom vroooooooom vrooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

PS: So hooked on 南拳妈妈's 优の良曲南搞小孩 and Mariah Carey's E=Mc2 albums! Been listening to them on repeat during work everyday! Good music always cheers me up so much!

PSS: I really like Lulu Guinness stuffs! So if anyone wants to get me an exorbitantly priced present, please go here. LOL!

PSSS: Ooooo, I think I really like playing with coloured fonts in my blog! Heehee!

PSSSS: Why am I so gigglish in this entry arh? Siao char boh!