Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Midweek Musings

Sometimes when I read other people's blogs. I really do feel like blogging. Not that I am such a fantastic writer, although I do think I write okay. But I just feel like sharing a piece of myself much as others have done. But I just get so lazy...

o_O

Working everyday is just so not my thing. I always end up wanting to sleep more than anything else on my days off. Although I do go out, have fun and stuffs. I have tons of photos to post up; my Pulau Ubin cycling trip, East Coast bbq, some random outings with friends, etc. Heck even my F1 photos are not posted yet.

Sigh...

Such is the life of a working adult, which I have been so unceremoniously plonked into without so much as a by-MY-leave. Hummph.

Oh well, at least I am settling in okay. I am still able to get up and go to work everyday, which is a good thing. It's actually not that bad. I should be thankful to find a job in such a wonderful environment. And I am getting more and more interested in learning about the production process of journal publishing. So all is good I guess.

PS: In case anyone is curious, I am working at Wiley Services Singapore, under the Wiley-Blackwell division, which is the journals production division. I will talk more about my job when I find the urge to. But in the meantime, here's a link:

http://as.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/index.html

^_~