Monday, December 01, 2008

The Last Weekend Of November Part Un

My weekend was so wonderfully great that I just had to drop a post about it before the Monday blues set in!

Friday was steamboat buffet with Anya, PS and Yoniko. The company was great as usual; we chit chatted amidst grilling and steamboating. But I have to say the food quality was sadly lacking. I never had such an unsatisfying steamboat before! The grill was too oily, the ma la soup was too oily as well and too spicy for my taste. The entire place had a very uncomfortable heat to it and I almost screamed when the staff for some reasons unknown, decided that the fan that was my only point of comfort, was too zhor teng and KEPT IT INTO THE STORAGE AREA! -_-

Anyway, we still had fun like we always do. But after subjecting ourselves to the torture of the substandard steamboat, we decided to call it a night early and headed home at around 11. We did take pictures but they are with Anya and she haven't uploaded them yet. Both she and Yoniko will probably do a proper review sometime soon. So keep a lookout in their blogs! See girls, I help you all to advertise hor! Even though, you all are probably the only ones who reads my blog. Muhahahaha!

Saturday almost became boring as I was resigned to spend the day at home, reading up on the plot of horror movies (yeah, I can get so lazy that I don't even want to take the time to watch a movie). Was supposed to meet Supootman to go to the SITEX fair, but once again we had a discussion in the afternoon that escalated into an argument and I just didn't feel up to it. Sometimes guys can be so exasperating even though they are your buddies. I think male and females really have different gears operating their brains. But he did take the time to explain his stand to me, so well...

And surprisingly, he actually called me at about 5 plus and asked me to meet up for dinner at Orchard. Haha, think he was taking pity on me because I had to stay at home! Kekeke.

After dinner, met up with some of my MDIS classmates and headed over to Double O. Wahahaha, I have never been there before because the first time I wanted to go, I got off the cab with my friends, saw the youngsters around and promptly left in another cab. The drinks were very cheap though, although the cover charge for the guys was EXORBITENT! And although I din't get to go to Boiler Room this weekend like I wanted to, still had fun lar.

Didn't take any pictures at Double O, but here are some pictures of the aftermath, while having supper, thanks to my friend's sister's cam.


Brad, me and Roswita. She's so pretty, right? She was from our Advanced Diploma class, but went to another class for her degree. I hardly talked to her during Advanced Dip. But clubbing with her is fun! She's real nice to talk to!


This girl at Orchard was giving out free condoms at Orchard for World Aids Day. And the guys were so tickled by it and the fact that I was actually reading the instructions on how to use a condom that they took this picture. This is the TRUE LUST. CAUTION. okay? Haha!

Okay, I am dead tired out now. Shall continue the rest of the weekend tomorrow. That is if I don't get too tired or lazy. Wahahah! I am off to bed now. Good night, peeps!