Friday, December 19, 2008

Snippet #1

Okay, because I am so sian I decided to post random snippets of my thoughts throughout the day if only just to entertain myself and get through the day quicker.

So I was in the pantry getting myself a cup of hot milo, while chastising myself mentally for drinking milo this close to lunch, my eyes turned to the view outside my office, which is on the 16th level. *beams with pride that she is working on such a high level of such a prestigious-looking building* And I realised how short a lot of the buildings in the surroundings are.

I quickly scrutinised the rooftops of these buildings for something juicy to observe.

Nothing.

And I cannot help but wonder, how come in those Japanese or Hong Kong shows, there is always something interesting going on at the rooftops, but now I see don't have?

Hmmm...

Two possibilities:

A) Singaporeans are boring. They don't believe in exciting, illicit affairs in the middle of the day.

B) The shoes LIE! (Ahhhh, the horror! There goes my ENTIRE belief system!)

Your choice.

Disclaimer: It is NOT REALLY true that I based my entire belief system on what I see on shows, okay? ;P

Note: I know I know, I typed "shoes" instead of "shows" for possibility B. Give you lousy buggers a chance to laugh at me lar, happy not?

PS: Okay, this was a long snippet... Hohoho, Merry Christmas! Ahhh, the randomness...