Friday, December 12, 2008

YEP At Helipad

Just got back from the year-end party at Helipad.

It was really nice to see everyone in an environment outside of work. The food was nice and the drinks kept coming. My colleagues kept asking me why I don't drink and tried entice me with their alcohol.

And Tan Tan was so drunk! My gawd! Her antics made me laugh so hard. I took so many videos of her and quite a few pictures. Hehheh. Everyone was so fun! Even the normally serious Roger B had an afro and really, really funky matching clothes. And I am talking REALLY FUNKY!

And despite being busy with preparations and stuff, Blurboy came to our table twice to talk to us and asked if we had a good time. I was really glad to see him. He never failed to make me smile a bit. Especially when he did his YMCA thing.

It's Modern Retro what. Heehee. He's so funny. =]

PS: Will upload the pictures when I find the time to get them sorted out.