Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Someday You Will Understand

I don't have to prove myself anymore. I know that you know.

Perhaps things are not in place right now. In order for two individuals to be truly together in every sense, it's not just a matter of only them. There are usually many issues to keep in mind, many of the others around to be considered.

While I definitely want it to be just the two of us, it is not to be so. As yet or otherwise? I don't know. But there are definitely too many concerns, too many factors. Too many obstacles, too many fears.

And I know what I should do. To put everything aside first and concentrate on the important things that I have neglected for a while. The other parts of myself that I had ignored for so long.

Be it with or apart. Of someday.

I am sure.

You need to get to where I am. Hurry and catch up. Before.