Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Tuesday!

-yawn-

What a listless and lethargic day! Entirely had no mood to work today. Trudged through the day which felt like an eternity. Baaah!

Was talking to a couple of colleagues about the workload and the shortage of PAs. They should really get more in; we are already in over our heads as it is. I feel like I am drowning in the countless PA task loads that never seem to lessen, every single day. Not a very good feeling to work with. The stress!

Anyway, decided to leave work a little earlier than usual to go source for some "modern retro" clothes for Friday's company year-end party. Ended up short though. I cannot believe that it's so difficult to find really retro-ey clothes! They used to be all over the place! Or is it because retro style is so popular nowadays that they just don't feel that yester-years anymore?

Hmmm... Oh well, I still have time or I will simply just fark it and just wear one of my dresses if I really cannot find anything by Friday.

Met up with Lyn afterwards for a steamboat dinner after seeing Anya's reccomendation on her blog. -slurp- It was good, but too bad the prawns were limited, I am totally a prawn person. Woohoo! But overall it was still goooood, especially after the last steamboat disaster I had. And I really like their desserts, but too bad both of us were too full to have more than one serving each.

Okay, I am off to bed. Arrrgh. Fingers crossed that tomorrow, techically today looking at the time, will be a better day at work!