Sunday, December 14, 2008

一路上有你


Listening to this song when I was still in Primary school, I found it sappy and could never understand why the adults love it so much. But 15 years later now, it has become a song that holds so much meaning for me. Ahhh, the pangs of adulthood.

And check out Jacky Cheung circa 1993! If I do say so, he looked pretty good, doesn't he? Not at all dated! Very promising looking young chap, ain't he?

PS: Please do not be a kuku and do stop my IMEEM player before you play the youtube video, okay? I am not trying to be mean, but there are people who have asked me before me why got two different sounds. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU LAR! =P

I can never say that it is or will be enough. But I know that you are here now. That's all I need.

15/12/2008: Spotted some mistakes in my post, and being a publishing industry employee, decided to make the amendments in e-annotation style. Wahahha! Quite boh liao hor.