Monday, March 30, 2009

MoRRing



I am so glad that I found this ring. It's actually one of a pair and I stopped wearing the other one after I lost this. It's such a wonder to find this now because I recently started wearing its pair again.

Friends should remember that I love rings, and used to wear them on all five fingers of my right hand. But I stopped wearing any altogether for quite a while now because of work and a comment that they are unladylike.

But since I am not going to be working anymore, I really want to start wearing rings again. Some of my old rings can't really be worn anymore, so I am going to start shopping around!

So anyone who has not given me a birthday gift this year or just feel like giving me a present, please feel free. Any size is alright, because I can wear it on any finger. And to anyone who wants to give me a diamond ring, don't worry. Rest assured that no matter how many rings I already have, there will always be an available finger for your thoughtful gesture! ^_~

Anyway, there is something else I really want to say...

OMFG, I AM SO FARKING UGLY IN THE PHOTO! How did I ever found the courage to step out of my house looking like that???!!!

Piang!

So just to remind everyone that I am actually quite becoming, here's a more recent photo:

Still cock-eyed, but at least I have a more distinct face-neck definition now.

But it came at a cost, okay? *stares at top photo, reminiscing my lost assets* I used to be a C-cup, okay?! Now I think even BFF's man-boobs are more bountiful than mine loh.

BOOHOOHOO!