Thursday, March 26, 2009

Un Moment

It's really been a while since I allowed myself to stop and think about what happened.

I have been feeling so happy and having so much fun lately that it just never came to mind, or maybe I wouldn't let it. Doesn't really matter though.

But I shuffled to a song in my playlist that brought it back, and I suddenly felt floored for a moment.

Soooooo that's why they say it's bad to link any song to someone. It reminds you of that person when they are no longer in your life. Arrgh, now I cannot listen to the song anymore! I loved that song!

Shit.

It's just such a pity that everything shot to hell and went even further down after that.

It wasn't really all bad.

Oh well. We stagger, we move on. I managed to uproot myself and found another song to listen to.

My life is going good right now; nothing is going to change that. I really think I made the best fucking decision in my life to make the transition that invoked the changes going on for me right now. You see when I use the f-word all serious like that without faux spelling or asterisks, it means I mean business, okay?

Mai ka wa siao siao!

Wa par ler ah!

See? I bounced back.

PS: This is not the serious post I was talking about. Just felt like documenting this for future reference purposes and impending self-mockery sessions.