Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Went to Vivocity after work to have dinner at 店小二 with my team. It was sort of a farewell dinner for me from my team. Ahhh, so sad, I am really going to miss them. It's really rare to be in a team where everyone really likes each other and gets along so well together.

Anyway, the food at 店小二 is really good! Especially the duck. We ordered two different types of ducks, one lotus root dish and another vegetable (豆苗) dish. Thumbs up!

After dinner, we all went shopping together. And despite not having any intentions to shop at all, the shopping queen in me still managed to get loose.

Just look at my loots!

(Please don't ask me why my bedsheets always look so ugly. Ask my Mum.)

Cookies, travel compress bags and a pocket magic thingy from Daiso, a pair of Crocs slippers, 刘谦's third book from Page One, and chocolates from Candy Empire.

I know I bought so much food right? Sigh. But the Pods came highly recommended by Wendy and she said I had to try them. In fact, I am eating the Pods as I am typing this. And Wendy was right! They are really addictive! OMG, I can feel all the extra inches piling on with each bite I take. -_-

And not all of my stuffs are useless, okay? The travel compress bags will come in handy when I pack for Macau. I was already thinking of getting 刘谦's second book since I already finished the first one (fast right? Considering how difficult it is for me to read Chinese words), and Cheryl said she could get me a discount. But the whole store only has this ONE book of his, so I decided to just get it first.

I can always go back to Kinokuniya to get the second one. And it's perfect because the last time I was there, they only had the first, second and fourth book. This is the one I want to read the most anyway, and it's only $13!

And the cover is so nice! At least he looks more like a guy on this cover.

What else did I bought? Oh the Crocs. Joan's brother-in-law works at Crocs and could get discounts, so she brought us there to see if we like anything. I honestly wasn't intending to get anything since I am not really into Crocs, but my only pair of slippers look like they are going to go to slipper heaven soon, so I thought I will just try out a pair.

My gawd, they are so light and comfortable! My feet has officially died and gone to smelly feet heaven~~~ *wearing her Crocs even though she is lying on her bed, and tapping her feet together gleefully*

Now I am thinking if I should get another pair for Mima since she is always complaining she cannot find comfortable slippers. She will definitely nag me if I do because it's quite expensive for a pair of slippers, even after the discount.

Hmmm...

Anyway, see? All useful stuffs, right? (And why must I justify my purchases? Cannot buy things arh? Cannot spend money arh?) Okay, I admit the pocket magic thingy is quite boh liao. But funny mah. I want to bring on Friday to disturb the girls when we celebrate Wyn's birthday. Hoho! 我是小小魔术师!

Oh oh, and I really really really want to show this picture! Heeheehee!



SO CUTE RIGHT?

This littLe boya is seriously the cutest thing since Takopachi loh. Yes, TAKOPACHI, NOT Tamagotchi. What? Takopachi is really cute loh. Go see for yourself.

Back to the boya, you can see this poster at quite a few MRT stations, and I always, ALWAYS feel so tickled when I see it. He's so cute! The small eyes! Wahahahaha!

Alright, I have no idea how this post got so long. Haha. I actually have this more serious blog entry in mind that I really want to write. To balance up the fluff that I've been posting for the past few days. Maybe tomorrow or something lar.

Tired liao.

Shower and sleep time!