Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rant

I was youtubing during lunch (actually now) to see if I can find some new 刘谦 videos to watch, and I came across at least three videos that I had never seen before trying to either decipher his 春晚 performance or to prove that he is a lousy magician.

Now I've been looking at a lot of 刘谦 videos on youtube for the past few weeks, and I mean A LOT, so I think I can safely say that these are pretty new and recent videos because I have not come across them before. Meaning that somewhere out there, there are still some crazies STILL trying to crack something that has happened LIKE OVER A MONTH AGO?

And what I really want to say iS: WHEN WILL THESE PEOPLE GIVE IT A REST AND SHUT THE FARK UP?

Enough already with the whether he was in cahoots with the host and the questioning of the prestige of his performance. What got rubber band in his jacket lar, fake eggs lar, got oil on his hands lar.

OMFG! It's over and done with! MOVE ON!!!

Does your mother still ask you why you only got 95 marks for your Mathematics test in Primary school and not 100? Does your father still question you about why you were so stupid that you let your friends push you into the drain when you were 10?

No right?

I am not saying neccessarily that these theories are right or wrong, or even whether 刘谦 finally slipped up and got screwed over. The bottomline is something unexpected happened and questions were asked. I would be the first to admit that I was curious too and watched a few of those "解密" videos.

That was back in February.

But that's it. All they did for me was make for interesting things to ponder about and, if anything, increase my fascination with 刘谦. Regardless of whether I know the secrets behind the magic or otherwise, I will not forget the very moment when he took the ring out of the egg.

I had goosebumps.

That is pretty much what I look for in a performance. So maybe it was not a perfect 100%. So what? It was still entertaining.

I really think these crazies are just jealous or something. If you hate him or think he's not good enough, then don't watch him lar! Why for keep going on and on and on and on.

BUAY SIAN ARH?

PUI!

PS: This is like the 8th post about 刘谦, two more and he can officially qualify for a spot on my "Moreen's Wall Of Hunks". Although maybe just honorary mention because I still think he looks like a girl.