Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Randomblings

Just finished conducting a Dainty Design Citronella mask which supposedly have the following effects:

- Help you to get a firm & elastic skin.
- Control sebum secretions from the skin, thus making your skin less prone to the blemishes due to oily skin.
- Restore skin structure making your skin soft and radiant.
- Retain and replenish moisture in the skin.

So yaay! In a short 30 minutes, I have done tons good to my face!

I love mask sheets, especially when I don't feel like doing all the applying, flaking, cleaning-off that I have to do with other masks. Although I don't really see any immediate effects, but my skin feels refreshed and so relaxed. Relaxed skin is a good thing, right?

Anyway I just read from Anya's blog that her face itched after using the Hokkaido Lover mask that I helped her to buy.

*scrutinises my own Hokkaido Lover mask*

Hmmmmmm...

Okay, now I don't know if I should even try it. So far I've only used Dainty Design's masks and they are using well.

Tsk. TMD.

So I was talking to one of my friends just now, and she asked me why I like 刘谦 so much, since he don't have any muscles and looks like a girl.

Sigh...

How many million times must I say? I DON'T LIKE HIM BECAUSE I FIND HIM GOOD-LOOKING. Or because I want to fantasize about him. I have Christian Bale for that. And Eric Bana and Gerard Butler and Daniel Craig and... Do you really want me to go on?

I like 刘谦 because he's so entertaining and he fascinates me. Don't always peg me as someone who likes anyone just because of looks and brawn leh. I thought I have made it clear before that I have evolved. I look at other things now, like talent and substance lar, entertainment value lar, erm, and overall enjoyment quotient lar.

See, such a statistical approach to it loh.

Ok lah, ok lah. I admit I do find him cute. He got this 拙拙 look sometimes, that I wonder if he purposely put on to di gong di siao so people will not know what he has up his sleeve. And he looks quite cool when he's doing his magic.

But he still looks like a girl with superb makeup skills to me. I am starting to suspect that he wears eyeliner too. Sometimes he got that really 阴阴邪邪 look that you get when you apply eyeliner.

I know he's a magician, must have a bit of add-ons to create that 魔术神秘感 in order to create the 戏剧效果. BUT I CANNOT STAND GUYS WHO WEARS EYELINER! Unless they are Jack Sparrow. And that is only because he's crazy anyway.

And I am also quite buay song that he's 32 but looks like 23. He's only two years younger than my Christian Bale, but he can play Ah Bale's son in a movie loh.

Okay, this was quite a boh liao post. No head, no tail. Rambling nonsense. If you have read until here, I applaud you.