Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Boo-Ri-Cheeeeeee!

I am watching...


AGAIN! FINALLY!

Been wanting to do so for the longest time. Handsdown the best anime IMO!

I am just getting into the Arrancar Arc (I'm damn slow, I know, but I blame it on the super boring fillers. Simi bounto? Jeer!), and I am really liking it so far.

And I already have a new favourite character!


Hirako Shinji!

He is so funny! I couldn't stop laughing when he was doing his utterly ridiculous and stupid self-introduction to his classmates in the episode with his first appearance. And when the little punk girl with the two ponytails punch him in the face and his nose started bleeding like a tap. HAHAHA! Funny shit know!

I realised I have this thing for characters with like this sly, slightly-perverted look that makes you wonder if they are really good or evil. I really liked Ichimaru Gin too. I DEMAND MORE SCREEN TIME FOR HIM! He's such an interesting villain!

But but but, I read ahead (yes, I played cheat, neh neh ni boo boo~~~) on the plot and I think Shinji is really a victim who is just trying to survive despite a cruel twist of fate. Imagine if you used to be someone who is powerful and revered, and somehow boh dai boh ji got banished into the very evil existence that you have been fighting against. Then becomes nobutties rikes chiu! So sads loh cans?

Who won't become a little perverse after that?

Ahhh, this is seriously good entertainment!

Note: If you don't know what is Bleach or think that it is only a whitening agent, please go throw yourself against a wall and repent on what a suaku you are.