Friday, April 24, 2009

A Quickie

Went to the Royal Supermarket near Gou Gou's house just now for some groceries and also bought this:



As the picture states, it's called the MACAUpass. It works like Singapore's Ez-Link. Now I can take the bus anytime I want without scrambling for coins. I feel so Macanese after buying this. Haha!

And for lunch, I stayed in and had...


Salted fish with pork meat rice.

It's actually a microwaveable meal from 7-11 which taste just like what we can find in coffee shops in Singapore. Very nice and affordable. How come Singapore 7-11's microwaveable meals taste like puke and Macau people can enjoy this? NOT FAIR! But cannot eat this too much or, quote unquote, will die. My Lao Bu say one.

Okay, I am off to Senado Square to get some more toiletries, because I can't find some of those that I want just now, and then off to another round of Zhuhai with Jocelyn and her friends.

I seriously need to get down to business.

PS: Yaay! The McDonald's downstairs is now 24 hours! I can go for supper bites or pretend to be working on something late into the night in the future. I've always wanted to do that, but all the nice 24 hour places in Singapore are so far from my house. And I refuse to act hardworking at the 24 kopitiam downstairs my house. Hahaha. I am so boh liao.