Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dancing Bananas Are Trop Cool!

Two things baffled me today.

Thing A: I was at the This Fashion at Kranji, looking for some cheap leggings, when they started blaring this Malay song over the speakers. Some dude crooning "...selamaaaaaat..." is not exactly my choice of shopping music. Although perhaps the proximity to Malaysia and the daily flux of Malaysian commuters may have something to do with it.

Thing B: Singaporean youngsters are becoming more and more androgynous. Have I been gone too long or just stayed at home too much since my return? There was a boy walking in front of me, carrying what appears to me to be a lady's handbag.

When I expressed my opinion to Mumsies, she commented sagely that it's actually getting very common. Hmmm... Okaaaay.

Anyway, I went shopping in JB again! Yaayness! Nothing like a good shopping trip to invigorate the senses.

Bought a pair of shoes and some office wear for my new contract job next week. I am officially good to go!

But the best purchase, IMHO, has got to be this:



This entire set costs RM199. I think it's super value because a bottle of the pro serum gel alone costs RM189. And it even came with a bunch of little samples and a rather nice white pouch. I can never have enough of these pouchy-thinggys. They are so handy!

Okay, I am off to take a nap now. Maybe I shall hug my super value B-liv set while I do so.