Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BAH!

What the fuck is wrong with some people?

Is there some kind of weird disease going on that makes everyone lose their sense of hearing?

Why is it that no matter how many times something is said, people just don't listen? Do I really have to scream my head off to make myself heard?

I think this is really how people who goes on a killing rampage feels like right before they starts to gun down all the retards around them.

Because these people won't fucking listen.

I really think this is why I am getting headaches, because I have to keep saying something over and over again, and still no body hears what I am saying.

Almost reaching my boiling point.

If you ask for my opinion, then you jolly well make sure you really want it. Don't fucking treat me like an idiot, and don't ask me anything if you already have an answer in mind. I am not a free-for-all fortune cookie that you can just throw aside if you don't like an answer.

Fucking idiots.