Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Believe And Hope

Read some really inspiring stories of how the Japanese helped each other in the crisis that moved me to tears.

Makes me feel like a tiny eel for complaining and being so mad when I am so safe and sound here at home.

I am just going to believe that everything has a due course and that this is simply part of the journey. I am going to try to do whatever puny little bit I can to contribute to some positive karma. Wish me strength and determination!

PS: I am glad that I have this blog to pour out my thoughts. I don't know how else and where else to fully express how I feel. I had never felt such a strong reaction to any other disaster before. It's something I am not sure how to deal with. Never knew that I have such strong feelings for Japan even though I do know I really like the country. Every single time I feel affected by something I read, I come here, write an entry, and would feel my mood shift for the better.

Hope this positivity can somehow convert into a good energy that finds its way to anyone who needs it. Amitabha.