Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Plastic Surgery

I am almost quite certain Little Dude had some work done on his face. At the very least, he did his nose. Probably his chin too.

While I have nothing against the pursue of beauty, ain't he a little too young to go under the knife?

The Korean entertainment industry never fails to disgust me as much as it amazes me.

I think it's ridiculous. Wait a few years before you impose such procedures on young celebrities, please!

Update: Want to add this little note because I am not a fan of speculating things that are not true, and also because, again, PEOPLE ARE SO SENSITIVE. I don't know for sure if him going under the knife is true. I made my judgment based on the visuals I saw online. It could be true or it could be just really superior genes and part of growing up. I am not the leading expert in the area. But I stand by my opinion of the Korean entertainment industry. If it's not Little Dude, it would be some other young celebrity. It's just a crazy world out there. Though I would feel so stupid if Little Dude turns out to be procedure-free. And so jealous.