Thursday, April 07, 2011

About

Sometimes it's hardest to say how you really feel to the people you care about.

I know I love my parents a lot, and I worry about them all the time, but it's not something I can neccessarily vocalise to them.

Because we are just not that kind of family. They would probably think I am crazy and pack me off to the nearest hospital if I even attempt to be all sweet and lovey to them. Which I can't anyway.

I am simply just going to keep trying my best to be a better daughter, although I know I will never be able to even touch a tip of the ice berg of everything they have done and sacrificed for me.

But there are definitely days when I have to try really hard because we just don't see eye to eye on so many things. And sometimes I know I really come across as being frustrated and angry at them, but it's not them that I am frustrated and angry at, but the situation.

I hope that somehow they will be able to understand that and never see themselves as a burden to me, because they are anything but.

I don't know what I will do without them.