Saturday, April 23, 2011

Good Saturday!

It's been a few days since I last blogged. Quite a change from the two or three posts a day frivolity that I indulged in for the past couple of months. I figured that since I hit the 1000-post mark, which was sort of a personal goal ever since I discovered I had about 900 over posts in February, I should really just bring it down a notch.

Also, I kept meaning to blog about my Taipei trip. But the sheer volume of photos to go through just feels taxing. Feels like I am working and that is not what I and this blog is about.

Haha, I have such trivial whims.

Anyway, currently watching Modern Family and Better With You, both fairly recent sitcoms that I managed to watch a little during my flight to Taipei. Gotta love SIA; they even have SHINee's album in their music collection.

It's nice to catch up with "western" stuffs for a change. I've been so into Korean entertainment recently that I feel disassociated with all the other things that I love. I used to be so up-to-date with the latest movies, music, shows and entertainment whatnots. Hollywood gossips were like a second language to me. Nowadays I can barely remember to read allkpop.com at least once a day.

I guess this is what growing up does to you, you don't really have time for everything you love to do. Favourite activities inevitably turning into pastimes that you hardly find yourself having the time to do.

A good example for me is going for shows. I cannot remember the last time I saw a concert, musical, play or artistic performance that is not a free invite. Something that I actually wanted to watch and set out to purchase a ticket for. There is always something, a reason or an excuse to just skip it. An appointment or just sheer tiredness. And this is something I am really looking to change. I am always looking at the Sistic website for things to go for. I just don't know why I am always procrastinating on actually buying a ticket.

Oh well, but I do love holidays. Gives a person the chance to discover new things and helps to remind her of all the things that she loves to do which she has not done in a while.

Travelling is something that will always be a top for me, something that I will never put away and have no time for.

Happy Easter tomorrow! If you celebrate Easter. =)