Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Plate

Things that are constantly on my mind nowadays.

Doing my job properly yet not being coaxed/hoodwinked/bullied into doing things that are not under my purview, without creating any hostile feelings (which is damn near impossible because people are so petty nowadays).

Being able to separate personal feelings with job professionalism yet maintaining a comfortable distance to prevent situations of colleagues taking advantage of any degree of familiarity by overstepping their boundaries and displaying inappropriate behaviour at work.

Striking a balance between being an understanding superior to my staff yet not compromising on my authority.


This plate is getting a little too heavy to carry. Feeling the burden through and through. There is only so many holidays I can take to get a respite from all of this, no matter how temporary it may be.

I need some divine intervention.

Help?