Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Captain America'ed!

Finally a show that allows Chris Evans to show some of his acting chops. Ever since I watched Cellular, where Jason Statham ruthlessly stole his limelight by being so incredibly badass in such an extravagantly sexy way. Fantastic 4 was oummm, so let's not go into that.

Captain America is not a perfect movie. There are just too many good movies out there, again not every movie is Inception (yes, I am still extremely mind-boggled whenever I think about Inception) but I like how the whole movie just falls together. One thing in particular is how it connects Steve Rogers to the Stark family, which would make perfect sense when both Captain America and Iron Man appear together in The Avengers. Although I am still wondering how Thor would fall into place in all of this hot men mayhem.

And Hugo Weaving is awesome as per usual. I really feel this raging urge to shout "V For Vendetta" whenever I hear his voice. One of the most distinct, quality voices in the industry! Is it weird that I find him more attractive as Red Skull than as Johann Schmidt (smi-tch!)?

Tommy Lee Jones is not too bad too, every time he comes on screen, something amusing is bound to happen. Oh noes! I guess we are seeing a pattern here, where Chris Evans seems to always be shadowed by some other more charismatic actor. But then maybe that's the whole point of him being cast as Captain America in the first place?

Smoking body though. And I had a lot of fun just watching him bash up everyone and their mother with his frisbee, which seems to be having an identity crisis where it thinks it is actually a boomerang.

Anyhoo, let's do BATTLE OF THE BODIES aka Battle Of The Hot Chris-es!


Thor needs to cultivate this deep intense expression to go with his fierce body and hot-blooded persona.


The unattractive-nice-guy-turns-into-hunk-but-is-still-awkward-because-he-ALWAYS-forgets-how-hot-he-had-become-Cinderella look

Who is hotter? I don't know.

How come my BFF is also call Chris, but he don't have this kind of body? HOW COME?