Monday, May 09, 2005

Randomness

Now that I have a new blog, I seemed to feel like blogging more. Wonder how long this will last. More or less give it another 3 weeks.

Anyway, I was visiting a couple of blogs of people that I don't really know very well, friends of friends or people that I know who, but don't really know. It really strikes me as interesting how much a blog can reveal about a person. Like this girl I know seemed to be really shy in real life, but her blog is full of profanities and an attitude that almost seems to be a forced-on. If I have not met her before in real life, I will probably think that the blogger is the cool, stylo-milo type, full of opinions, attitudes and energy for life. Well, she is not like that in real life, and that makes her blog seems like a fraudulant attempt to recreate herself into something that she is not. Confusing really.

Anyway, maybe I am the big fraud here. Jasu mentioned before that I write better than I speak. Then today, Daniel and Gary said that my written English is horrible, I can definitely see where they are coming from. With phrases like 'a educated gentleman' and 'an major change' in my essay, who can I blame?

Anyway, I am losing track of what I am trying to say here. So I shall stop. Considering which song to put here. Any suggestions?