Saturday, September 23, 2006

Bore, Boreder, Boredest

Wah, second post so soon!

I am so bored!!! Bored to tears!!! T_T See? Tears! Boh liao Saturday!

Yesterday, Sze told me that a friend of her boyfriend, Alex, was at MOS on the Friday night that Shinhwa arrived. So she was doing her thing when three guys approached her and started dancing with her. And they told her that they were from Korea. So she thought that they were just Korean tourists, and they kinda danced together. Not sure if anything else happened.
Later on, somehow, someone told her that they may be Shinhwa or something like that, and she went to check up on them on the internet. And, it's true! She danced with three guys from Shinhwa. Quite shiok hor! I have no idea who she danced with, but I am pretty sure one of them is Jun Jin and the second one is Minwoo. Wonder who is the third one. Dongwan? Andy? Hyesung? Ahahah. Pretty interesting, eh?

Ahha, I will probably never ever have an experience like that because:
a) I don't go clubbing.
b) Even if I go clubbing, I will be anywhere but near the dance floor.
c) Even if by some weird miracle, I am on the dance floor, I think my "amazing" dance moves will scare even the cows to jump to the moon. No need to mention three handsome guys. They will jump to Pluto, which sadly, is no longer a recognised planet. =D

Oh, another thing, read from somewhere that Dongwan thinks his face is too big, so he wants to go jogging to reduce his face size. SIAO AH! HIS FACE BIG, THEN MY ONE IS WHAT? >_< Crazy. And really, honestly, I don't think jogging can help to reduce face size, know. Hmmm...