Tuesday, September 26, 2006

"My mom says I'm special on the inside."

Went to the video rentals today and got a couple of movies that I've been meaning to watch, Memoirs Of A Geisha, The Fog, Voice, etc. I also got this!



Dongwan's drama, Beating Hearts!!! Hehheh. Actually I did not get this from the rentals. I wanted to buy from them, they were selling it for $32. But it was kinda dusty and old, so I went to the TS shop at Causeway Point to see if they have it. And guess what? They had a very new and clean one, for $19. And now it's mine, MINE!!!

Hmmm, does anyone think that if I am a true fan, I should have gotten it at $32 instead of $19? Haha, it would be quite stupid to do that though. =P

Anyway, after buying the drama, I went to watch movies! Yep, movies! I have so little time to watch movies nowadays that if I can, I will watch them together.



Haha, hanna, hanna, I tried to copy the movie tickets picture that Dongwan post in his online diary. Keke. I also have two tickets! But I am not that rich, like someone, to buy two tickets just in case people think he has no friends. Bwahahaha.

Anyway, from the picture, one can see that (or not, because it's quite blurry. Hehheh...), I watched Haunted Appartments and John Tucker Must Die. Hehheh, and I sat at the same place! My favourite seat at Cathay Causeway Point is always either C1 or D1. Please remember that. I don't know why, but just remember! =D

Hmmm, Haunted Appartments was kinda boring. It got a little sad at the end, but during the last 10 minutes. So it was like, before I can appreciate the sad movie, credits! It would have been better if it wasn't so boring and draggy in front.

John Tucker was hilarious! I am not a big fan of Jesse Metcalfe, but he's so charming in the movie! *squeals* And the guy who plays his brother, Penn Badgley is uber, uber cute!!! I knew from the start that he's it! He's just so dreamy!

And here's my favourite quote from the movie:
"Slut in truck!"

LOL!

PS: No points for guessing my actual favourite quote! ^________^