Tuesday, December 19, 2006

-_- Again

2006 is almost over. Yaay. -_-

I like year-ends, but I think I hate it more. It's kinda like having nice hair, but hating the way it's cut. Getting OLDER aside, I think year-ends make people wistful, and I don't like being wistful. Imagine a person like me being wistful, it's kinda disgusting, no?

I think that certain things that I have been putting off for a while is now ready to be dealt with. Someone once told me that if there is something that I cannot solve right away, I should just put it away, let time give me some perspective. And when I am ready, I can take it out again and deal with it. Well, I am not sure if this is the right time, but I am sure that I can deal with it now.

Or can I?

Self-doubt and uncertainty once again rears its ugly head. I am no good at such things, am I? Maybe some divine help from above?

"If you think about something long enough, it becomes the only thing you will ever think about."