Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Here, here Kiddies

I suppose I should update. For the sake of all my fans out there who loves and adores me. Being an active blogger is tiring stuff, know. Not an excuse, I am just saying. :D

Christmas is coming! For all the concern kiddies out there, I am working on Christmas Day!!! Oh the joy. I will be working at the Garden Fest thing at Suntec, so feel free to send all turkeys, presents, ham, monetary donations that way.

I cannot believe that 2006 is almost over. Where did the time go? 2006, I shall miss you. It's been an interesting year.

Before I end this short excuse of a post, just feel like reflecting on something. There are times when there's something you used to want, but no longer want, but when others wants it, you feel ... Such is the selfishness of human nature.