Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Saw

Anyone saw any of the Saw movies? (Pun, if anyone considers it to be a pun, noted.)

I have to admit, I am too afraid to watch them. I am really curious because I have friends talking about the movies since the first Saw movie came out. But, I am seriously too scared to be scared shitless by a movie like that.

I know it's a little strange, considering that I am someone who will catch all the scary ghost movies in the cinemas, good, bad or otherwise, just to see if I can be scared shitless. So why not a movie like Saw that is pretty much Horror in its essence, like some of my friends say?

To be honest, I don't watch movies like that. Wrong Turn, House of Wax, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, you know the type. I am very uncomfortable with such movies. I couldn't stop thinking that one scene in Hannibal after watching it; it kept bugging me and it was weeks before I can get over the thought of it. I just hate "gorey" movies. They are not good for my frame of mind. I think such movies messes with my mind more than ghosts ever could.

Oh well, so anyone saw the Saw movies? Recommended?