Saturday, December 16, 2006

Lalala

It's very challenging to try to blog in class, with a stupid old hag constantly nagging in my face.

Current thought is as such. And why do I have to blog in class? Because I don't have internet connection at home. YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT THAT IS? I CANNOT EVEN WATCH THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF MY TIGER BEER ADVERTISEMENT!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW SERIOUS THAT IS IN MY CULTURE???

NB!!!! NB!!!!

I have long heard that Starhub's customer service is no good, but I never had more than a long wait on their hotline. Other than that, it was still satisfactory. But now, NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Upon 10, I probably only give them a 5.5. And I would have failed them if not for the extremely pleasant and helpful customer service officer (CSO) I spoke to yesterday.

First off, when I called in on Thursday morning at around 10 plus after realising the internet was down, after a long wait (what else?) I was told by the CSO that he have to transfer me to the technical department, but as they had "high call volume", I would have to wait for a return call. I was alright with waiting, but I need to go out, so I told them to give me a call back at 3pm.

3 pm, I was in front of the computer, still down, no call, so I tried calling in. But as usual, they had "high call volume" and I waited for around half an hour and got sick of waiting. And guess what time they called me back? 5 pm. I asked them for the reason they called me back 2 hours late, and again the reason given was "high call volume". I am beginning to get really pissed at with these 3 words.

Anyway, I told the "technician" my problem, and how did she help me? Ask me to on and off my computer and my modem at least three times. HELLO??? Do I look like a new customer? I know all about the on/off procedure that Maxonline is so famous for. Even my parents know about this, but it's just not working. First time she tells me to do it, I am fine with it. But when she keeps telling me to do it, I just feel like she thinks that I am an idiot. Do I sound like an idiot who don't know how to on/off a computer properly?

Afterwhich, she told me that she did not know what is wrong with my connection and that she will have to ask the "backend" to monitor it, and someone would call me back. And of course, no one did and I had to call in again yesterday after a half an hour wait, and finally a technician was arranged to come in today to take a look.

This whole experience has been extremely irritating and frustrating. As a lot of people knows, I cannot live without an internet connection, and it's just plain fucking irritating that I have to go on 48 hours with no connection just because no one can tell me what the hell is going on with my connection!!!

Arrgh!!!! They better fix it today or I am just going to explode.

Ok, end of story. I am quite tired.